Material Preparation for the Coming Chastisement
- Food List
- Supply List
- Holy Oil and Holy Water
- Miraculous Sustaining Grapes
- Go Back to The End Days menu
- We have been warned several times to prepare for the great cold
that is at our door. This period will last for seven weeks and
cold enough to split rocks. This will be a world wide event and it
be as cold as 90 degree F below ZERO. This will be a warning, a
punishment, an act of Justice and Mercy from the Eternal Father. Having
knowledge of this great event is an act of Love and Mercy from our God.
Let us give thanks and praise and await the earth's shifting on it's
or being loosened from it's foundation
- The FOOD LIST and SUPPLY LIST is only a GUIDE. You may substitute
of equal value. The brand names are not important! It is important to
supplies high in food value and that do not have to be cooked. Food may
be warmed on top of your kerosene heater or wood stove. Remember, there
will be no gas, electricity or water.
- Our Lord and Blessed Mother tells that the ones who say the
to live as we should, and who do have faith, will be taken care of. We
must however, prepare to help ourselves, our families and others.
as much as possible in order to share for the love of God and the
- This FOOD and SUPPLY LIST is based on the needs of FOUR persons
II. The Food List
Meat and Fish Products
- 4 cans (12 oz) Libby's Corned-Beef products
- 7 cans (15 oz) Canned Roast Beef Hash
- 5 cans (15 oz) Corned Beef Hash
- 10 cans (?oz) Smoked Vienna Sausage
- 4 cans (7-3/4 oz) Pink Salmon Fish
- 12 cans (3-3/4 oz) Beach-Cliff Fish Steaks (Herring)
- 7 cans (12 oz) V-8 Vegetable Juice
- 4 cans (10-1/2 oz) mixed Vegetables (or Veg. Veg. Soup)
- 2 cans (10-1/2 oz) Spanish-Style Vegetables (Gaz Pacho)
- 4 cans (8-1/2 oz) Asparagus
- 2 cans (7-3/4 oz) Spinach
- 2 cans (8-1/2 oz) Carrots
- 4 cans ( 16 oz) Zucchini Squash
- 10 cans (16 oz) Fruit Cocktail mixed fruit
- 6 cans (16 oz) Mandarin Orange Segments-whole, peeled
- 1 box (15 oz) Seedless Raisins
- 1 jar (3 lbs) Grape jelly
- 1 jar (2 lbs) Strawberry jam
- 2 jars (8 oz) Peanut Butter (or 2 lbs)
- 4 cans (3 oz) Dried Prunes (or box)
- 2 boxes (ten 1/2 qt envelopes /box) Powdered Milk (obtain a 1
- 2 boxes (ten 12.3 oz envelopes) per box, Carnation Instant
- 8 jars (5 oz) Kraft Pasteurized Processed Cheese-Spread (Old
- 3 cans ( 11-1/4 oz) Split-Pea with Ham & Bacon
- 4 cans (8-1/2 oz) Peas & Carrots (Vegetable)
- 2 jars ( quart size) Honey (and Honeycomb)
Strained Food Products
- 7 jars Assorted Baby Food
- Apple sauce is excellent for all people. Instant rice, etc.
- 1 jar (20-1/2 oz) Natural Stone-ground Fresh Horse Radish
- 14 boxes (LARGE) Salted Crackers
- 2 cans (4-5/8 oz) Cheese Spread (Push-Button)
Water and General Products
- 7 gallons of water - for drinking
- 7 gallons of water - for mixing milk & for washing
- 1 nutcracker
- 1 can-opener
- Paper napkins
- Paper cups(approx. 200)
- Vitamins (assorted) Urgent-Bee Pollen
- 7 LARGE bottles Lysol Disinfectant
- 7 large pack (8 rolls per pack) toilet tissue
- 230 small bags - for potty
- Rubber bands - to tie potty-bags
- 2 LARGE garbage pails - with lids - to contain potty waste
- 1 box (30 gal. size) plastic bags for waste
- Potty pail - to contain small bags of potty-waste
- Several boxes of wet towelettes
- First Aid Kit
- Kerosene heater & container of 5 gallons of kerosene 25
gals. in all
- Quilts, blankets and pillows
- Battery radio & several spare batteries
- Cheap flashlights or 3 large battery-lights with extra
(many extra flash lights needed)
- One large box of strike-anywhere matches
- Holy water
- Blessed candles (5 or 7 day vigil lights)
- Picture of Divine Mercy (one in each room)
- Picture of Sacred Heart ( one in each room
- Small statues of Jesus and of Mary (Our Lady of Fatima)
IV. Holy Oil and
- Obtain a quantity of pure oil (or water).
- Light a candle
- Say the Apostles Creed, one Our Father & Glory Be & 3
- Add 3 drops of Oil (or Water) to the bulk whilst praying.
Use of the Oil
- For the anointing, the people must say the above prayers, then
one of the forehead.
- In the event of future nuclear contamination three (3) drops of
to be added to cooking. With the water, sips may be taken and each
will bless themselves with the water. This water (or properly blessed
Water) must be added to all foods when washing prior to cooking or
- three (3) drops will do to cleanse food of nuclear contamination.
is advised to keep a supply of the Holy Oil and Holy Water in their
Sources of Holy Oil and Holy Water
- The Three Kings Holy Water comes from Cologne, Germany, where
of the Three Kings are preserved. use as any Holy Water. Heaven wills
we honor, venerate and invoke the Three Kings all throughout the year.
We should not forget these Saints after the Christmas Season.
- Fatima Holy Water comes from Our Lady's Shrine in Fatima. It
- Charbel Oil comes from the tomb of St. Charbel. Heaven has
as the Saint of Peace for these Latter Days. We are to pray to and
St. Charbel. We are to bless ourselves and others with his oil. When
food supplies of the world are contaminated by radiation we are to put
some of the St. Charbel Oil in our cooking and salad oils to purify the
food. For all other foods we eat, we are to wash them in water that
Holy Water, the food will then be purified. Remember again, we must
- The Weeping Crucifix Oil of Geno Marti can be multiplied, but
use Olive oil and Bless it in a Special Way as follows.
- Have a container of Olive Oil and make the Sign of the Cross
- Pray the "Our Father" prayer.
- Take your oil and make the Sign of the Cross in the new oil
drops of Oil.
- Make the Sign of the Cross over the new oil and pray the Hail
- Repeat step Number 3 again.
- Make the Sign of the Cross over the new oil and then pray the
- Repeat step Number 3 again.
- Remember to ask Our Lord to Bless this oil. You many now
share it with
May God Bless You and May Your Faith be the cause of the Blessing being
fully used as Heaven wills.
- The Miraculous Sustaining Grapes were given by Our Lady to Mama
in San Damiano, Italy. These grapes will sustain the people of Faith
the time of the Antichrist, wars, famine, droughts, calamities, plagues
- DIRECTIONS: Wash fresh grapes in a mild Ivory and water
Rinse the grapes in clean water. With scissors, cut grapes from
Try to leave a piece of the stem on the grape. Take one of the already
Blessed Grapes and rub a Sign of the Cross on the fresh grape while
The Name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Ghost, Amen.
Each grape must be blessed that way. Put the newly blessed grapes in a
glass bottle. Cover the newly blessed with a wine brandy, such as
Bros., B&W, etc. Do not use a fruit or berry brandy. The brandy is
used as a preservative. You may give the newly blessed grape to others
so that they may make a supply for themselves and others. The blessings
are transferred from one of the original grapes form San Damiano. Our
Mother said that a native fruit in the mission fields may be used.
grapes are NEVER to be sold. A contribution is acceptable to help pay
cost of the little bottle, the package and the postage.
- Pray and ask your Guardian Angel and favorite Saints to help.
- Instructions have been given by Heaven that we are to make the
the Cross over EVERYTHING we eat, drink and cook from now on.
- We have also been instructed to have all the preparations for the
COLD completed by October 1 , 1987 , but we were not told when it would
Go Back to Contents
"Who is like unto God?"
Created July 16, 1996.