The Scriptures Advise Us What
- Seek Knowledge of the Truth
- Come Back to God So That God Will Protect
in the Day of Wrath
- Listen to God's Warning and Admonition
His Prophets and Do Penance
- Hold the Traditions and Do Not Follow the
- Do Not Accept the Mark of the Beast But
the Mark of the Cross (the Sign of God)
- Be In the State of Grace and Keep
- Go Back to The End Days Menu
The quotations are based on the 1883 Douay-Rheims Bible.
I. Seek Knowledge
- Osee 4:5. And thou shalt fall today, and the prophet also
fall with thee: in the night I have made thy mother to be silent.
- 4:6. My people have been silent, because they had no
because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will reject thee, that thou
not do the office of priesthood to me: and thou hast forgotten the law
of thy God, I also will forget thy children.
- Isaias 5:13. Therefore is my people led away captive, because
had not knowledge, and their nobles have perished with famine, and
multitude were dried up with thirst.
- Psalms 93:12. Blessed is the man whom thou shalt instruct, O
and shalt teach him out of thy law.
II. Come Back to
So That God Will Protect Us in the Day of Wrath
- Proverbs 11:9. The dissembler with his mouth deceiveth his
but the just shall be delivered by knowledge.
- Sophonias 2:3. Seek the Lord, all ye meek of the earth, you
have wrought his judgment: seek the just, seek the meek: if by any
you may be hid in the day of the Lord's indignation.
- 93:13. That thou mayst give him rest from the evil days: till
pit be dug for the wicked. Rest from the evil days... That thou mayst
the sorrows, to which he is exposed, during the short and evil days of
- 59:6. Thou hast given a warning to them that fear thee: that
may flee from before the bow: That thy beloved may be delivered.
- 110:5. He hath given food to them that fear him. He will be
for ever of his covenant:
- Amos 3:6. Shall the trumpet sound in a city, and the people
be afraid? Shall there be evil in a city, which the Lord hath not done?
(Note: Evil in a city... He speaks of the evil of punishments of war,
pestilence, desolation, etc., but not of the evil of sin, of which God
is not the author.
- 3:7. For the Lord God doth nothing without revealing his
to his servants the prophets.
- Wisdom 19:12. For to satisfy their desire, the quail came up
them from the sea: and punishments came upon the sinners, not without
signs by the force of thunders: for they suffered justly according to
- Jonas 1:2. Arise and go to Ninive, the great city, and preach
it: For the wickedness thereof is come up before me.
- 3:4. And Jonas began to enter into the city one day's
he cried and said: Yet forty days and Ninive shall be destroyed.
- 3:5. And the men of Ninive believed in God: and they
a fast, and put on sackcloth from the greatest to the least.
- 3:6. And the word came to the king of Ninive: and he rose up
of his throne, and cast away his robe from him, and was clothed in
and sat in ashes.
- 3:7. And he caused it to be proclaimed and published in
from the mouth of the king and of his princes, saying: Let neither men
nor beasts, oxen, nor sheep taste anything: let them not feed, nor
- 3:8. And let men and beasts be covered with sackcloth, and
the Lord with all their strength, and let them turn every one from his
evil way, and from the iniquity that is in their hands.
- 3:9. Who can tell if God will turn, and forgive: and will
from his fierce anger, and we shall not perish?
- 3:10. And God saw their works, that they were turned from
evil way: and God had mercy with regard to the evil which he had said
he would do to them, and he did it not.
The false prophets are those who teach differently than Jesus Christ
has taught. Remember that only the Catholic Church has "the mind of
Christ" (1 Cor 2:16) which is reflected in the dogmas
of the Church. Moreover, the Catholic Church preaches a Crucified
Christ (1 Cor. 1:23).
- Galatians 1:9. If anyone preach a gospel to you other than
which you have received, let him be anathema!
- 2 Thessalonians 2:14. Therefore, brethren, stand fast: and
the traditions, which you have learned, whether by word or by our
Traditions... See here that the unwritten traditions are no less to be
received than their epistles).
- Matthew 24:4. And Jesus answering, said to them: Take heed
no man seduce you.
- 24:5. For many will come in my name saying, I am Christ. And
will seduce many.
- 24:23. Then if any man shall say to you, Lo here is Christ,
do not believe him.
- 24:24. For there shall arise false Christs and false prophets
shall shew great signs and wonders, insomuch as to deceive (if
even the elect.
- 24:25. Behold I have told it to you, beforehand.
- 24:26. If therefore they shall say to you, Behold he is in
go ye not out. Behold he is in the closets: believe it not.
- Mark 13:5. And Jesus answering, began to say to them: Take
lest any man deceive you.
- 13:6. For many shall come in my name saying, I am he: and
- 13:21. And then if any man shall say to you: Lo, here is
Lo, he is here: do not believe.
- 13:22. For there will rise up false Christs and false
and they shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce (if it were possible)
even the elect.
- 13:23. Take you heed therefore: behold, I have foretold you
- Apocalypse 13:17. And that no man might buy or sell, but he
hath the character, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
- 13:18. Here is wisdom. He that hath understanding, let him
the number of the beast. For it is the number of a man: and the number
of him is six hundred sixty-six.
- 14:9. And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud
If any man shall adore the beast and his image and receive his
in his forehead or in his hand,
- 14:10. He also shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God,
is mingled with pure wine in the cup of his wrath: and shall be
with fire and brimstone in the sight of the holy angels and in the
of the Lamb.
- 14:11. And the smoke of their torments, shall ascend up for
and ever: neither have they rest day nor night, who have adored the
and his image and whoever receiveth the character of his name.
- 7:2. And I saw another angel ascending from the rising of the
having the sign of the living God. And he cried with a loud voice to
four angels to whom it was given to hurt the earth and the sea,
- 7:3. Saying: Hurt not the earth nor the sea nor the trees,
we sign the servants of our God in their foreheads.
- 9:4. And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the
of the earth nor any green thing nor any tree: but only the men who
not the sign of God on their foreheads.
- 14:12. Here is the patience of the saints, who keep the
of God and the faith of Jesus.
- 20:4. And I saw seats. And they sat upon them: and judgment
given unto them. And the souls of them that were beheaded for the
of Jesus and for the word of God and who had not adored the beast nor
image nor received his character on their foreheads or in their hands.
And they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
- Apocalypse 9:15. And the four angels were loosed, who were
for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year: for to kill the third
part of men.
- 9:20. And the rest of the men, who were not slain by these
did not do penance from the works of their hands, that they should not
adore devils and idols of gold and silver and brass and stone and wood,
which neither can see nor hear nor walk:
- 9:21. Neither did they penance from their murders nor from
sorceries nor from their fornication nor from their thefts.
- Apocalypse 21:7. He that shall overcome shall possess these
And I will be his God: and he shall be my son.(Note: overcome....
the three enemies of the soul: the world, the flesh (the self), and the
- 21:8. But the fearful and unbelieving and the abominable and
and whoremongers and sorcerers and idolaters and all liars, they shall
have their portion in the pool burning with fire and brimstone, which
the second death.
- 22:14. Blessed are they that wash their robes in the blood of
Lamb: that they may have a right to the tree of life and may enter in
the gates into the city.
- 22:15. Without are dogs and sorcerers and unchaste and
and servers of idols and every one that loveth and maketh a lie.
- 21:27. There shall not enter into it any thing defiled or
abomination or maketh a lie: but they that are written in the book of
of the Lamb.
- 22:4. And they shall see his face: and his name shall be on
- 22:7. And: Behold I come quickly. Blessed is he that keepeth
words of the prophecy of this book.
- 7:13. And one of the ancients answered and said to me: These
are clothed in white robes, who are they? And whence came they?
- 7:14. And I said to him: My Lord, thou knowest. And he said
These are they who are come out of great tribulation and have washed
robes and have made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
- 7:15. Therefore, they are before the throne of God: and they
him day and night in his temple. And he that sitteth on the throne
dwell over them.
- 7:16. They shall no more hunger nor thirst: neither shall the
fall on them, nor any heat.
- 7:17. For the Lamb, which is in the midst of the throne,
them and shall lead them to the fountains of the waters of life: and
shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.
Go Back to Contents
"Who is like unto God?"
Created July 16, 1996.